Friday, 13 May 2016

That oversized blouse

What a week we've had!! As usual we've had a mixed forecast everyday, with rain and thunder and then sunshine immediately after. Just your typical British weather right? 

Anyway yesterday was one of those rare days where it actually stayed sunny and warm the entire day, so I made the most of it (including 3 servings of ice cream). 

I've recently been into oversized blouses especially when its the weather's warmer, they're so flowy and airy (especially round the *uhumm* underarm area you know what I am saying) and I've already stocked up on a few for the summer! Since I'm back at uni, which means having to sit in a fully packed lecture room for 8 hours of the day, I have to make sure I'm comfortable in my clothes, so I'm totally into anything oversized at the moment. 

Also just a message to everyone who has exams, finals and dissertation deadlines (I know some people are already exam free), so good luck!!!

And finally a big thank you to my beautiful friend Kinza for taking these photos, *click, click* here and there and within 10 minutes she was done! I may have to permanently hire her to take all my pictures from now on!

She's super duper talented, check out her Instagram for more of her awesome work! 

Outfit details:
Blouse- Next
Denim duster jacket- ASOS
Jeans- H&M
Trainers- Converse
Backpack- Claire's











No comments:

Post a Comment