Monday 8 June 2015

Summer shoe favourites

Okay let's not even talk about the fact that coming up with the idea for this post was just an excuse to buy more shoes that I obviously didn't need. But as they say a girl can never have too many shoes right? I've picked out some of my favourite and most worn styles I've been loving this month. I don't have the most photogenic feet so bear with that but anyway hope it gives you a little inspiration for when you go summer shoe shopping. Enjoy!

1. Chunky sandals Bringing back the 90's feel with a chunky heeled sandal. These are definitely way more comfortable than they look and so practical (after running after a 3 year old all day). I bought these from Primark a few weeks ago and I'm sure they've probably sold out by now but you can purchase similar styles from AsosRiver Island, and some gorgeous styles that are currently on sale online at Miss Selfridge.


































2. Floral whether it be high heels, flats or pumps a floral print shoe is a must have in your collection as it perks up any plain outfit. Check out Asos and Dorothy Perkins where I bought mine from and they also have matching flats which are perfect for daytime, then dress up your outfit for the evening with high heels in the same print.





































3. Birkenstocks - The ugly sandals that turned glamorous overnight as seen on the Olsen twins who are like the queens of fashion! I recently took these on holiday to Portugal along with a few other sandals which I neglected and wore these right from when we reached there to when we got back home. They are so comfortable to travel in and perfect for touristing. Asos have got some great styles but be sure to check Office since they always have a sale on their site.































4. Solilas are the new craze in the shoe world at the moment as I've seen from recent tumblr and instagram posts, naturally I didn't want to miss out. I picked this pair up from Portugal on my recent trip and haven't stopped wearing them since. Day or night Office have got a huge range that you won't be able to resist.



































I have to say my absolute favourite style have to be florals this season, can't wait to add a few more to my collection! Shoe shopping is crazy addictive, I've got to the point where I have to justify buying shoes with quotes like "you only live once" just so I don't feel bad after buying them. I hope I'm not the only crazy lady that does that!

Until next time

Habeebah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment