- 30-40ml coconut water (or use milk if you prefer)
- Mango chunks
- A handful of raspberries
- 2 tblsp chia seeds
- A few tblsp coconut yoghurt (or any flavoured yoghurt)
- Granola (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds and coconut water. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge over night or until the chia seeds have expanded.
- In another small bowl, use a fork to mash up the raspberries with a squeeze of lemon/lemon juice. Cover and place this in the fridge too.
- So since the chia seeds have expanded overnight, they should resemble a paste like texture because they will have absorbed the coconut water. Layer the seeds, raspberries, mango and yoghurt. Repeat the layers and top with granola.
Enjoy making (and eating) one of my most delicious breakfasts. Send me pictures if you do.