Friday 9 January 2015

DIY: Nutella hot chocolate.

I have yet to meet a single person who dislikes my two favourite things in the world; hot chocolate and Nutella! Theres just something that happens to my mood as soon as I take that first gulp of divine chocolatey hazelnut goodness, it can only be described as heart warming. Since my Instagram consists mostly of my breakfast snaps and hot chocolate, I get asked time and time again what the secret is to my addictive hot chocolate, and so of course I'm going to be sharing that with you! Right lets get cracking..!

Ingredients to make two mugfuls:

  •  2 mugs almond milk/whole milk
  •  1 heaped tblsp Nutella
  •  Cinnamon (optional)
  •  Squirty cream
  •  Marshmallows





Method:

1. In a pan heat up the milk and before it comes to a boil add the Nutella. Whisk well until the Nutella has completely melted.





2. Add cinnamon if desired and then pour into mugs/latte glasses. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes.



3. Top with tons of whipped cream, marshmallows and more cinnamon if desired.







Enjoy!!! Be sure to send me pics with the hashtag #bibaskitchen I would love to see your version of this delightful drink.

Habeebah xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment